Maggie at the Rainbow Bridge 6/2/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help! emergency!!

I am so very sorry to hear about Maggie. We let our Maggie go last June and it was terribly painful for us. But, I felt it wouldn't be fair to her to let her suffer because of me. It is the most unselfish thing that you can do for her. It will get easier for you in time. The good memories will come back - it takes time.

Run free Maggie and I hope you enjoy all the treats and play like a puppy at the bridge with all of your friends.
    Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

Re: Maggie at the Rainbow Bridge 6/2/17

I changed the title of the thread so that members would know and could post their condolences. If you would prefer a different title, let me know and I will change it to whatever you would like.

Once again, I am so sorry for your loss.
      Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

So sorry to learn of Maggie passing. You and yours have my deepest condolences, and Godspeed to Maggie.
        Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss of Maggie. It is hard when things go south so quickly. But she will always be with you in your heart.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. Rest assured that Maggie knew you loved her and did the absolute best for her. May your memories of your girl bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart until you meet again. Run and play in fields of soft grass dear Maggie

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Even though a sudden loss is easier for Maggie, I know it is harder for you. hugs, Judi
              Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss.....RIP Maggie.
                Toby, 9 yr old pure Cairn Terrier, loss of vision both eyes, 18 lbs, diabetes diagnosis 4/27/16. Eats 3/4 can Purina OM 2x with 7u of Novolin, also has Purina Lite Snackers mid-day. Receives 1 drop 2x a day of Flurbiprofin, NexPolyDex and Cyclosporin eyedrops to keep eye pressures stable.

Comment

Oh no... I'm so very sorry to learn of Maggie's passing. Grateful that she spent such quality time with you the preceding day. It is especially difficult when things suddenly take a turn for the worse. I wish you could have had more time with your sweet Maggie.

If you want to share about your life with her, you are more than welcome. I know for some that's too painful and others find it helpful to "talk" about it. You and Maggie are part of our family.

Sending a kiss skyward to Maggie and a hug to you,

Natalie

Comment

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a pet is so difficult and during the process it feels as though recovery is far off. Maggie's stories have been read by many and your sharing has helped me on this new journey. Better days are coming and Maggie will be waiting on the other side! Remember and share all of those precious memories! You were amazing parents!
                    Nikki www.Mohonk.com

Comment

I'm so very sorry to read this. Big hugs to you.
                      Gus - **Angel as of March 7, 2018"
                      10.5 yr mini-schnauzer, diagnosed Sept. 2015, currently 17.5 units Novolin N 2x day; diet W/D, tblsp pumpkin, Advocate PetTester tester/strips & Alpha-Trak2 for alternative (when I question weird BG readings); blind as of March 1, 2016

Comment

Working...
                      X