Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candles for our joined familys

Hi ya'll,

I am Leslie, Squirt's Mom, from the CC.net group. It is such an honor to be included in the K9diabedets family, especially during this very difficult time. There aren't words enough to say how much this means to all of us from CC.net.

We have a page at Gratefullness.org where we can light candles for those who have lost a baby, or to offer support to those who are struggling, or just to say "thanks for all you do." It is my wish, and I am sure all the members will agree, that the page for CC.net become a joint page for both our groups. A place to share our condolances, remembrances, support and gratitude...a family page for our Cushing's and Diabetic members.

The link can be found at:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=ccnet

The page is titled ccnet and can be found via "group search". You have an opportunity to say a few words, sign your name if you wish, and meditate as long as you like before and after lighting each candle. As far as I know, there is no limit to the number of candles a page can have. You can even send a private message via email to the person for whom you have lit the candle if desired.

Hugs,
    Leslie and the girls (Squirt, Ruby, Goldie and Crystal)
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence
    and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Re: Candles for our joined familys

I think that's a lovely gesture.

I participated on a page for a family who lost a child and I know it meant a lot to them. Reading all the messages of support and seeing pages of candles flickering reminded them how many lives their child had touched.

Comment

Working...
    X