Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We lost our Fight for Beau, my heart breaks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We lost our Fight with Beau, my heart breaks!

Loretta... I'm heartbroken to learn of Beau's passing. He's such a beloved member of this family at K9D and you worked so diligently and with such love and dedication with his challenging diabetes.

Godspeed to your sweet boy and deepest sympathy to you and yours,

Natalie

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss Loretta.
      Tim and Ali - 13 y/o - 48 lbs - Diagnosed May '08 - Primal's Pheasant and Chicken formulas - fed 4x a day - Novolin NPH twice a day: Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012

Comment

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and love sent our way. I just can't stop crying. All of you know and understand that have lost your dear fur babies. The house is so lonley and empty.
        Loretta & Beau diagnoised Sept 2010, Wellness Core Reduced Fat & Wellness Core Senior canned food, once a day 1/4 cup pure pumpkin.
        Passed on to the rainbow bridge Dec. 11, 2012.

Comment

Loretta,

So sorry to hear of your loss. It's always hard to lose them, no matter the circumstances. Suddenly and unexpectedly is harder, I think. (Speaking from experience, unfortunately.)

{{{hugs,}}}

Mary
          Ruffles May 1997~~12/6/2010~~She was "a heartbeat at our feet"~~
          Izzy--BD unknown;~~ RIP 7/13/2013 ~~; she was a sweet Yorkie spirit and we miss her
          Bella--Yorkie rescue; BD 9/2013 +/-; RIP 5/2015
          Ruby--senior Yorkiepoo foster

Comment

So sorry about Beau
            I always loved saying his name: Beau
            I envisioned a wide chested loveable huggable companion
            RIP Beau
            Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Beau was lucky to be a part of your family!
              Karen & Sammie 65 lb Female Golden Retriever/Collie 12 years old. Addisons and diabetes diagnosed June, 2011. 15 U am/ 8 U pm Novolin N & 2 mg of Prednisone/day. 3 cups Nature's Variety Limited Ingredient Lamb split into 4x a day feedings.

Comment

you did such a good job managing beaus diabetes it was a challenge but you two persevered which gave some wonderful time together that you both enjoyed
                Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Such an unbearable pain when we lose them. Someday you will see him again.

Tara
                  Tara in honor of Ruby.
                  She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
                  Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

Very sorry to read about Beau's passing. Not only is their personality a part of the family, but so is their physical self. In my thoughts.
                    Westie diagnoesd 10/12. Diagnosed 7/12 with Lymes. 4 unit of Humulin in morning. 3 with evening meal. As of now home cooked meals and also Standard Process supplements and Chinese herbs.

Comment

• Re: We lost our Fight for Beau, my heart breaks!

So sorry for your loss Loretta.

Sleep tight Beau.

Allison
                      Alfie- 11 1/2yrs. 8kg diagnosed June 2008. Insulin - NPH, Novorapid & Caninsulin - a work in progress! Dx left brain neuro focal lymphoma 4th Dec 2012, still fighting on!.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Beau.

Carol & Milo

Comment

Loretta,
                          I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Beau. I know there really wasn't a whole lot that comforted me in the immediate days after my girl was gone. The house was so quiet and I saw her everywhere. But in time my memories are healing me, though the loss is still there. Praying your memories will comfort you in the days ahead.
                          Patty
                          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Thinking of Beau and your family...
                            Gigi - 11.5 year old Jack Russell/Beagle mix - dx 11/11, hypothyroid dx 8/23/12 | Insulin: Novolin N | Frequency: 2x's per day | Dosage: 4-5 units, depends on the day | Blood Glucose Meter: Alpha Trak 2 | Typical BG Readings: 100-200| Regulation: Doing great! | Celebrating 11 years together, 3.5 of those as diabetic |

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about Beau. It's amazing how much time and energy we spend worrying about and managing the diabetes only to have something totally unexpected take our sweeties anyways.

Beau and Chessie can get used to their new wings together

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss of Beau. Thinking of you and your family at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X