Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenny Diabetic & Cushings Poodle is an Angel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jenny 11 y/o Poodle

happy birthday to your wonderful jenny and many more judi .

you have made her life quite enjoyable even with the additional challenges and i am sure she is thankful to still be here at 13
    Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
    Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Originally posted by jesse girl View Post
      happy birthday to your wonderful jenny and many more judi .

you have made her life quite enjoyable even with the additional challenges and i am sure she is thankful to still be here at 13
      thanks Jesse girl! She is being her bossy normal self. You have been such a huge help to us, thank you!
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Oh my goodness! Is it really her birthday...again? That little girl is just amazing! The care you give her is what keeps her here..and in such great health! She's one lucky puppy! Hank sends lots of puppy hugs and kisses!
        Shell and Hank (aka Mr. Pickypants) - now deceased (4/29/1999 - 12/4/2015) Cairn Terrier mix who was diagnosed 8/18/2011 and on .75 U Levemir 2Xday. Miss you little man!

Comment

I missed it!

Happy birthday miss Jenny!!!!!!
          Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

I missed it too! thanks Shellie and Tami
            Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Happy B-Diva Day Miss Jenny!
              Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Oh yes, Happy Birthday Miss Jenny and congratulations to you to Judi!!

Tara
                Tara in honor of Ruby.
                She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
                Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

Thank you JJ and Tara. You all are so nice to think of us with so much going on.

Jenny has been able to flaunt her bossy diva side this month. My husband has been home more often and she pretty much lets him know what she wants

take me out
                  rub my belly
                  curl up and let me sleep on your chest
                  walk me

I am rotten as a dog trainer but good at spoiling them! hugs, Judi

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday to Miss Jenny!
                    Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

take me out
                      rub my belly
                      curl up and let me sleep on your chest
                      walk me
                      Sounds like a good b-day (or any day) present! Queen of the castle!
                      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

thanks Patty & Amy! Everyone who sees her cannot believe how much better she is compared to 2 years ago when she was so frail. we are very grateful to have the little diva back.

she has always assumed that the world revolves around her. we never told her any different!

Comment

Aw, Jenny's sugarversary and birthday are so close together!!

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Jenny!!!

A teenager at last... pretty soon she will be wanting a driver's licence!

Natalie

Comment

thanks Natalie!

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Miss Jenny!!!!

So glad she's strutting her stuff again
                              Divas Unite!!! Lol

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by SandyL View Post
                                Happy belated Birthday Miss Jenny!!!!

So glad she's strutting her stuff again
                                Divas Unite!!! Lol

Sandy
                                I wish we had a "like" button on this forum.....this is awesome - strutting and divas unite - I think we need to throw more of that into this forum....just sayin'.....
                                Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Working...
                                X