Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hattie passed away March 11, 2013

Aw Kit Kit
    Just signed on. I am so sorry for you.You and Hattie have been fighting the good fight for so long.
    In your arms is where she needed to be at this time.
    My heart goes out to you
    So sincerely sorry
    Jj
    Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
      Mandy and Piper | Border Collie/GSD Mix | 01/01/2002-10/31/2015 | DX: Diabetes- 09/18/12, Bladder tumor- 09/18/14

Comment

Dear Kit,

I am so sorry to hear Hattie passed away. Sometimes it doesn't matter how hard we fight we just cannot win the battle and I am guessing that this is how it was with Hattie. I know you tried so hard to save her. Another angel has their wings.

Jenny

Comment

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I am so sorry... Take comfort in knowing she is at peace and forever enveloped with your love.

Comment

Kit I am so sorry Hattie passed away. Many times we do the best we can and it just isnt enough. Her memories will replace the sorrow you feel now.
              Hugs
              Sharon, Monday, Trooper and Angel Baby

Comment

• Re: Hattie - home from the hospital

I understand your pain and am so sorry to hear this. Hattie was one lucky pup to have you as hers!

'Til we all meet at the bridge,

{{{hugs}}}

Mary
                Ruffles May 1997~~12/6/2010~~She was "a heartbeat at our feet"~~
                Izzy--BD unknown;~~ RIP 7/13/2013 ~~; she was a sweet Yorkie spirit and we miss her
                Bella--Yorkie rescue; BD 9/2013 +/-; RIP 5/2015
                Ruby--senior Yorkiepoo foster

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about Hattie . Thinking of you at this awful time . You did everything you could for her and at least you were with her. Hugs
                  Anne-Marie and CJ Westie , Born 13 Jan 2004, dx May 2012, Weight 9.5kg, 6 iu Caninsulin Twice daily. Mixture of food - baby formula and mixture of chicken and vegetables . 4-6 feeds a day due to pancreatitis which is under control.

Comment

Originally posted by kitrose08 View Post
                    Hattie passed away this evening at 11:45 p.m..In my arms..I am heart broken..
                    Kit - I'm stunned. Camellia's been sick and I've been badly under the weather, so I'm late receiving the news.

Holding you and Hattie tight in my heart and arms.

Run free, sweet Hattie; you had the BEST humanmom ever! She did all she could for you. Kwali and Kumbi are greeting you at the Bridge, and dropping tissues to Kit.

Wed, 13 Mar 2013 02:59:45 (PDT)
                    http://www.coherentdog.org/
                    CarolW

Comment

So very very sad and sorry for your huge loss.
                      sending you hugs.
                      Pippa; Westie, diagnosed 17th April 2012 at 6.5 years old, 8.7kgs, 6.8 units canninsulin bd, Burns high oats food . Lives with George 9 (Black lab), Polly 19 (cat) and Basil 15 (diabetic mog for 5+ years). Im Jen and we live in West Wales where it rains too much!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryLea View Post
                        'Til we all meet at the bridge,

Mary
                        I like that Mary.

'Til we all meet at the bridge...

Comment

Originally posted by kitrose08 View Post
                          Hattie passed away this evening at 11:45 p.m..In my arms..I am heart broken..
                          I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

Jeanne, Mom of Mini-Me
                          Al, Jeanne & Mini-Me -- Pointer/Lab | 75 lbs | 11.5 yrs |diagnosed 10/2012 | A-Typical Cushings (Adrenal Exhaustion) since 2008 treated w/small doses of steroids | home test w/meter | boiled chicken breasts/thighs - no skin/bones, frozen green beans, and oatmeal

Comment

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet girl Hattie. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
                            Big hugs.
                            Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Comment

Kit,

I am so very sorry for your loss!

Hattie passed in your loving arms continuing to feel all your love. You gave completely of yourself.

May you treasure your memories and know Hattie is always watching down over you.

Hattie, my dear, run peaceful and pain free with your fur buddy friends!

Hugs,
                              Deb
                              Debbie - Yoshi, April 28, 2002 to May 7, 2013, Running pain free seeing everything.

Comment

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your kind thoughts and help during the almost 2 years of Hattie's diabetes.. This forum was a godsend for me..I learned so much and was sometimes too needy...I learned to deal with so many things..I morn my Hattie...but I bless all of you and hope all your sweet babies have a good and long life..

Comment

Working...
                                X