Annie & Craig - Getting too smart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Annie - Getting too smart!

Just wanted to say that I hope all goes well with Annie!
    Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Good luck on Annie's surgery.
      Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Good luck to Annie!
        Gigi - 11.5 year old Jack Russell/Beagle mix - dx 11/11, hypothyroid dx 8/23/12 | Insulin: Novolin N | Frequency: 2x's per day | Dosage: 4-5 units, depends on the day | Blood Glucose Meter: Alpha Trak 2 | Typical BG Readings: 100-200| Regulation: Doing great! | Celebrating 11 years together, 3.5 of those as diabetic |

Comment

Good Luck to you and Annie!

Judy (and Sadie)
          Judy (and Sadie) ~ 12 yr. old Lab Mix |Weight: 62 lbs |Diabetes Dx (12/28/2011), Pancreatitis 1/2014 | Diet: 1 1/2c Flint River Ranch Senior Plus Formula with 1/2c Boiled chicken + 1/2c broth|Insulin: Novolin N 25 units 2x daily |Meds: Mirtazapine, Pepcid, Sucralfate, Tylan + B12 capsules | Meter: OneTouch Ultra2| BG Range: 150-404mg

Comment

Good luck and saying a prayer for Annie.
            I'm Debbie and Nibbles is a 16yo beagle mix ~ Diagnosed in Feb. 2011 with Diabetes and Cushings ~ Currently at 11 units Humulin N ~ Eating Wellness canned food.

Comment

thinking of a positive outcome for annie
              Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
              Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

I believe a few members have mentioned an interest in the AlphaTrak-2 meter. I just received an email from ENTIRELYPETS that they are having a one day sale for today (15May) that will give a 15% discount to all orders:

http://www.entirelypets.com/

They already had a low price of $89.99 for the AlphaTrak-2 with free shipping. Today, you can save 15% off that. I just bought two boxes of test strips.
                Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

That's a great price for the meter. Check out these strips for the alpha 2. Depending on quantity they can be up to 28% off.

http://search.americandiabeteswholes...0test%20strips

Jim
                  Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jim maceri View Post
                    That's a great price for the meter. Check out these strips for the alpha 2. Depending on quantity they can be up to 28% off.

http://search.americandiabeteswholes...0test%20strips

Jim
                    You're right Jim, the AlphaTrak-2 strips are even lower priced at Americandiabeteswholesale! O'well, I'll try them next time.
                    Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Did Annie get to come home?
                      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by Judi View Post
                        Did Annie get to come home?
                        Her surgery is tomorrow. Unless something very unusual happens, I expect her home in the afternoon (fingers crossed).

Comment

Good luck! Sending good thoughts your way for tomorrow.

Comment

Hoping all goes well tomorrow. I imagine your apprehensive about it. I will be sending good wishes all day long.
                            Tara in honor of Ruby.
                            She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
                            Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

All good things out in the Universe for Annie
                              Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Everybody here has everything they aren't too chubby to cross crossed (it does narrow the list a bit...) for a quick, simple, thoroughly effective surgery tomorrow!

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                                X