No announcement yet.

My Dog Pip is an Angel 08.30.13...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Dog Pip in an Angel 08.30.13...

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Pip! Sending prayers to you during this very difficult time.

Comment

Oh, Pam - I'm so sad to read of your loss. You and Pip too will always live in my heart. Kwali and Kumbi are showing him around the Bridge.

Holding you tight in my heart and arms.
      http://www.coherentdog.org/
      CarolW

Comment

All of you are such wonderful people! Even at this very sad time you seem to be able to make me feel better.

I wish you all knew how much that means....you can't imagine I assure you. Coming here has provided me so much knowledge....Natalie, Patty and my teacher Carla. I can't thank you enough and I know Pip benefited from the knowledge and patience you passed along to me.

Most of all your kind and heartfelt wishes always gave me the strength to deal with Pip and his diabetes, which I was ill equipped to handle on my own. Pippy lived relatively well these past six years despite all the medical issues he had. That's because of you too. Pippy passed with me holding him - just the way it should have been. Your collective strength helped me with that too.

I love all of you dear friends as if you lived next door. Don't forget about the coffee Patty!

Comment

So very sorry to hear this, Pam. Our condolences to you and yours, and Godspeed to Pip.
          Otis Farrell dx'd 12/10, best friend to his dad, Bill, for over 14 years. Left this world while in his dad’s loving arms 10/04/13. Sonny Farrell dx'd 1/14, adopted 5/15/14. Left this world while in his dad's loving arms 9/06/16. Run pain free, you Pug guys, til we're together again.

Comment

Pam, I am sending a big hug, love and strength. Losing Pip must be so hard - those Min Pins challenge us every day, but have a way of intwining us in their hearts. The good thing is that he will always be there, loving you, and you him!

Run free, Pip! May you be happy at the Bridge, pain-free and happier than ever. <3

Comment

Pam, my heart truly breaks for you...very sorry for your (and our) loss of the pipster . You gave him such an awesome life, and in return he loved you and gave you incredible memories.

Hugs to you...

Tami
              Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Pam, I just cannot tell you how very, very sorry I am to hear that you lost your Pip. Patty e-mailed me and told me and my heart just sank. I surely know the horrible pain you are suffering. I send you hugs and prayers that your heart will heal soon. So many of us have been where you are now and we understand.

Hugs,
                Heidi

Comment

Pam ~ I am sorry to hear the news of Pip's passing. How very sad ~ thinking about you.
                  Margaret
                  Margaret; Teddy is a 10 year old 40 lb. cockapoo; relion-Novolin-N 2x - 17 units; Natural balance fish and sweet potato; blind from cataracts and glaucoma

Comment

For 2 days Pam, I have been trying to think of some words or thoughts to ease the pain I know you are feeling. I just couldn't do a short note to say I was sorry.

But the truth is I have no words. In your recent post the utter love you have for Pip has come through so strongly. It reminds me of when I lost my Abby girl. Some just hurt more and get under our skin more. When I look at my new puppy Charlie (who is my GSP breed) it is so wonderful because it is almost like having my other shorthairs back again. I have loved all my dogs, but the shorthairs become like the air I breathe. I feel as though I will suffocate without them.

So while I am happy to be building that connection again I know in the end the heartache I will surely face.

None of us can take away your pain, but we all can understand it better then most.

I know you took Pip's picture down awhile ago and I wonder if that was a way that you were preparing yourself. I can still see his little face and that little shark nose, it has always stuck in my mind.

My heart while breaking for you Pam, feels a sense of joy for Pip. He is freed of his body which was no longer a good, pain free place to be.

Godspeed Pip and tender healing Pam.

Tara
                    Tara in honor of Ruby.
                    She was a courageous Boston Terrier who marched right on through diabetes, megaesophagus, and EPI until 14.
                    Lucky for both of us we found each other. I'd do it all again girly.

Comment

• Re: My Dog Pip is an Angel 08.30.13...

Oh Tara I just cried reading your lovely lovely note. I'm so up and down. There is such a bond taking care of our dogs that I feel lost without him. I'm glad you found Charlie. Its a big heart you have!! I'm sure that I will feel better but right now it is so quiet without my little warrior! You are a kindred spirit but I wished you lived closer! Thank You Tara!

Comment

Been gone for a while and I logged in to find out Pip has passed....I am so very sorry for your loss. Your care, love and determination over the years are a true testament to your love for Pip...Be assured that he will always remain in your heart and the hearts of all of us who are struggling with this nasty disease. I know in my heart that one day we will be greeted by our fur children.....how could we not be, heaven is full of pups playing, running and waiting for the day when their master will see them with open arms....now THAT'S heaven!
                        Last edited by jim maceri; 09-02-2013, 06:00 AM.
                        Jim/Marijane & Spirit, Newfoundland, born Dec 22, 2007, 115lbs. DX Oct. 2011, 18.5 units Humulin 2x per day. Hills WD kibble, Hills WD can made into gravy, boiled chicken. Spirit passed on June 9, 2016 and it had nothing to do with diabetes.....farewell my buddy.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Run free little Pip...

Carol

Comment

Oh Pam, I couldn't write, I'm crying, You and Pip, I know you feel a big hole in your heart, I feel like a statue frozen. I'm sitting here I feel your pain. You and Lil Pip, a sister and her doggie, I know you feel lost. Pam, for once I can't speak.

Love,
                            Dolly and Angel Niki

When God had made the earth and sky
                            the flowers and the trees,
                            He then made all the animals
                            the fish, the birds and bees.

And when at last He'd finished
                            not one was quite the same.
                            He said, "I'll walk this world of mine
                            and give each one a name."

And so He traveled far and wide
                            and everywhere He went,
                            a little creature followed Him
                            until it's strength was spent.

When all were named upon the earth
                            and in the sky and sea,
                            the little creature said, "Dear Lord,
                            there's not one left for me."

Kindly the Father said to him,
                            "I've left you to the end.
                            I've turned my own name back to front
                            and called you dog, My friend."

Author Unknown
                            Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Thank you again to everyone for their well wishes. Dolly, if it were not for people like you and the folks on this forum - I don't know where I would be right now. There's a kind of collective embrace here, you know what I mean?

I feel so much for the folks here - you have all been a blessing. Dolly, I will get on facebook because I don't want to lose track of you!

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by pgcor View Post
                                Thank you again to everyone for their well wishes. Dolly, if it were not for people like you and the folks on this forum - I don't know where I would be right now. There's a kind of collective embrace here, you know what I mean?

I feel so much for the folks here - you have all been a blessing. Dolly, I will get on facebook because I don't want to lose track of you!

Pam
                                I know what you mean, you can feel it. I want to keep in touch, all of our crazy posts over the years, you always made me laugh as you put things so well, its been a long time of conversations.

Love ya Pam
                                Dolly & Niki passed 2010, 45 lb Border Collie Mix 8 yrs as diabetic, 13yrs old. Blind N 10.5 U 2 X * Dog is God spelled backwards*If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went. Niki's food Orijen & Turkey & Gr. Beans, See you at the bridge my beloved & cherished Niki, I miss you everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X