Huffing and Coughing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Huffing and Coughing

So sorry to hear you lost Mia. Take comfort in knowing that she is no longer in pain or stressed out. You gave her total love and the best life you could give to make her happy. There is no doubt you did everything you could for her, and I'm sure she knew that. May good memories you have ease the pain of being without her.
    Grayson - 95lb black lab, 10yrs old, diagnosed 3/22/14 - Novolin N (27units) and Merrick Grain Free Buffalo and Sweet Potato dry food - Novox 100mg twice daily & a Cosequin supplement - Alphatrak2 & One Touch Mini

Comment

I am so very, very sorry for your loss ;(
      Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Oh Jen! I'm so sorry! Mia could not have been in a better home...I am sure she knew how much she was loved!
        Prayers go up for you.
        Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

Working...
        X