No announcement yet.

Jake passed away November 12, 2016 at 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Linda - this makes me so sad! Jake was one of my favorites here with all of his adventures. It was the hardest decision for me but you know your dog and there comes a point where you just can't watch them be in pain. Jake knows you loved him and this is the ultimate last loving thing to do. But, the pain of saying goodbye is so overwhelming and hard. Wishing you comfort and peace.

Fly free, sweet Jake! Hope you have an unending supply of treats now!
    Maggie - 15 1/2 y/o JRT diagnosed 9/2007, Angel status on 6/20/16. Her mantra was never give up but her body couldn't keep up with her spirit. Someday, baby.......

Comment

• Re: Jake passed away November 12, 2016 at 13

Linda,

So very sorry to learn that Jake has made his way to the Rainbow Bridge. He had a long life, filled with the ones who loved him and cared for him.

Hugs,
      Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

• Linda,
        I am so sorry to read this. My heart is broken for you. I know that Jake will forever be in the hearts of your family and those of us who got to know him through the forum. May the memories of his love, joy, friendship, and funny antics comfort you while you grieve.
        Sending cyber hugs your way and a kiss skyward for Jake,
        Audrey
        Bazzle - My sweet German Shepherd Chow Chow boy, born approximately 6/7/2002, adopted 8/7/2002, diagnosed with diabetes 12/28/2012, lived happy and healthy on Novilin 70/30 and Hill's Science Diet WD... Continued his journey into the next life on 5/15/2016. I miss you baby boy; you'll stay in my heart forever.

Comment

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. It has been a hard week. We haven't been without a dog in the house for at least 27 years. Jake is greatly missed.

Jake
          13 years old, diagnosed Sept. 24, 2012
          At the rainbow bridge, Nov. 12, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Linda1 View Post
            I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. It has been a hard week. We haven't been without a dog in the house for at least 27 years. Jake is greatly missed.
            Oh Linda. I am so sorry. I loved reading stories about Jake!

Sending gentle hugs and keeping you in my prayers.
            Mel
            Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

Just dropping in and saw this, what guy he was.
              Jake knew he was well loved and cared for. So sorry for your loss.
              Eddie is a 14yr old Rat Terrier Who is very well loved.

Love, Released and All promises kept. My Heart, My Heart, My Heart

Comment

Your love for Jake showed through your posts. I am very sorry to have logged in and read this. He will always be in your heart.

Barb
                Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

So very sorry to read about the loss of your Jake. He's running free, wild and happy now.
                  Fua is a cross-setter dog adopted from the Arc de Noel Rescue Centre in Nantes, France. Developed diabetes/possibly Cushings Disease in November 2015. 70% sudden sight loss around 20th/21st February 2016. Fua lives with his brother, Ashley - a greyhound-cross rescue dog - in England and Portugal.

Comment

Working...
                  X