New Mom with Diabetic boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mom with Diabetic boy

Thanks for the information everyone gives. I was not aware to keep the syringe with the bevel side up, some of the information that makes my boy more comfortable. Have been doing injections twice a day for 1.5 months, learning so much, thanks again to all that take time to share information.

Re: New Mom with Diabetic boy

Just wanted to offer a hello to you and Nigel! When you have a moment we'd love to hear more about him. Breed, weight, type of insulin you use, how much Nigel receives and basically anything fun you'd like to share.

I've found this forum to be most helpful! The folks here ultimately saved my boy from a tragic end. So anytime you have a question or concern I would encourage you to post and someone will come along to give you great advice. Best of luck on your journey. Holli
    Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Re: New Mom with Diabetic boy

Hi and welcome to you! I just saw your post and made a copy of it in the main Diabetes Discussion forum where more people will see it and respond. You can find it here http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3757

The Trial and Error forum is more for learning how to post things like pictures, signature lines, technical stuff

Hope to hear more about Nigel.

Patty
      Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Working...
      X