Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: how long has your dog lived with diabetes so far?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: how long has your dog lived with diabetes so far?

I can't wipe the responses on old polls so I repost this a couple of times a year.

You can vote more than once so can show the years for more than one diabetic dog.

And if your dog has passed, please again vote with the number of years your dog had diabetes.

If you are within a month of the anniversary, date, I say it's fair to round up!

For new members viewing this poll, remember that the forum tilts toward members whose dogs have been diagnosed recently since they are most active on the forum. So it's natural for the poll to show many new member dogs who have not lived with diabetes very long... yet!

It may take a while for members who dogs have passed away or whose dogs are on cruise control to get to the forum, see this, and post their results. I will bring up the last poll so you can see where it was for in the last six months.
    0-3 months
    0%
    4-6 months
    0%
    6 months to 1 year
    0%
    More than 1 year to 2 years
    0%
    More than 2 years to 3 years
    0%
    More than 3 years to 4 years
    0%
    More than 4 years to 5 years
    0%
    More than 5 years to 6 years
    0%
    More than 6 years to 7 years
    0%
    7 years or more
    0%

Re: Poll: how long has your dog lived with diabetes so far?

Bringing forward. For new members, keep in mind a forum always tilts toward newly diagnosed dogs since their caretakers are the most active users. We have many many dogs here who lived with diabetes for a long time and have since passed away or are stable and their people don't come to the forum much.

If you click on one of the categories, you will see the user names of the members in each group.

Natalie

Comment

Fred passed away last week he almost made it 5 years 4 months short of it...
      sherryandfred.. in memory of fred he was a rat terrier that lived life with diabetes for 4 years and being blind for most of his life..he finally crossed the bridge on april 2, 2014 and will be missed greatly...

Comment

This was an old poll, newer one was started in January (not all that important, just a few more of our pups went into to +7 year category)
        Annie was an 18 pound Lhasa Apso that crossed the rainbow bridge on 10-5-17. She was nearly 17 years old and diabetic for 9½ years.

Comment

Working...
        X