Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome all Cush dogs!

Hi,

This is exactly the kind of response I was hoping for when I mentioned the 'google' thing! I have no idea how these things work and was hoping someone else would. Before I got up this morning I was thinking that if we put different phrases in that people might be googling like 'where has the canine cushings forum gone?' it might lead them here but that would be too simple! I have tried it by picking out sentences from this thread but it didn't work. We need a real computer geek to sort this out, apologies to all computer geeks out there!!

Linda and Spicey

Comment

Hi ya'll,

Great work everyone! And I am so glad to see more cc.net members here today!!

I have set up pages at FaceBook and MySpace under the name of 'CanineCushing's net members'. I joined the two Cushing's groups on FaceBook this morning with posts to help members find their way here. If you are members at either place, join and pass the word on to all you know. Or set up your own pages using "Canine Cushin's" in the name.

Also Kim has set up a blog that will help get "hits" when folks search for 'canine Cushing's' or our group. The more we can post on places and mention the group name plus canine Cushing's or anything related, the better the odds of folks finding us here. Here is the link to her blog:

http://cushmom.wordpress.com/

As the resident techno idiot, I have just about exhausted my ideas of reaching folks so if there is anything more I can do, please tell me how.

Hugs,
      Leslie and the girls
      "May you know that absence is full of tender presence
      and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Comment

Thanks, Natalie!!!!!

-Susy

Comment

Steph and Pallie are here!

Pallie's hanging tough. I'm taking her to the vet today to check another believed-to-be lipoma. Otherwise she's hanging in there pretty good.

Hope everyone had a great Easter/Passover.

Comment

Thank you, thank you Natalie for making room for us on this site!

I just started my dog Joe on Lysodren loading yesterday and came online looking for a little moral support and eeek! - no caninecushings.com.

So far Joe is doing fine, no adverse reactions to the drug, still eating, drinking & peeing & me looking on nervously, waiting for 'the sign' of when to stop.

Such a relief to know I have a place to come where people understand...

Thanks again & fingers crossed that the website is soon up & running again.

Karen & Joe

Comment

For all who are finding us here:

First of all, good to see folks checking in here -- we're really glad you found us!

Secondly, if you want to ask questions and/or discuss your dog's Cushing's diagnosis and treatment, can you each please start a separate thread for your dog in this forum (the part of this message board called Canine Cushings) so that we can reply to you and not get the info about different dogs all mixed up. One dog, one thread, just like we always do at cc.net

Thanks!
              Last edited by acushdogsmom; 04-13-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Hi All, I have found my way here as well. Thanks Natalie, this a wonderful thing you are doing for all of us. I was going through CCN withdrawal
                Hope the cushings net is up soon. Thanks again Natalie
                hugs to all
                Sharon, Nike and Kenai
                I just went to the Pet.ca. I am a member there and went there when Nike was first diag, it was Beaglemom there that sent me to the cushings.net site. I explained that the site was down and that we were meeting here thanks to Natalie, hope to catch a few others that were on the site and let Beaglemom know what was going on.
                S
                Last edited by ventilate; 04-13-2009, 05:28 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Hi All,
                  Just a thought, I was checking my old e-mails and came across an e-mail of a cc.net member that requested access to my google docs before I made it public. Gave the address to Scott to contact. If anyone else has published anything at google docs or anywhere else, you may have an e-mail from another member requesting access.

I really feel terrible for some of the new members that just joined and finally found a help lifeline to help with all their confusion and are now left helpless again. Hope and pray they find there way here.

John (Roxee's Dad)

Comment

Hi ya'll,

I had one of my synapses fire this morning...I know, a rare occasion !

I set up an email just for finding our dear folks and when I entered the name I first chose, cc.net@______, it told me that had already been taken. So I have been going back and trying to set up variations of cc.net on several different email places like Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. If it says that name is not available, I take it and send an email from my new address asking if they are members. No replys yet, but I have hope!

John, that was a great idea! I just know with all these brilliant minds we have, our members will slowly but surely be found. Not all of us have gummy synapses and neurons like mine!

Hugs,
                    Leslie and the girls

Comment

YEAH!!! Bettina contacted me and she knows how to contact January! Hopefully, we will be seeing them soon!

happy dance happy dance

Comment

I have Brandi and Mollys email and will contact them
                        Sharon

Comment

WOW..Have no idea how I found you but glad I did...
                          Will start a BAGEL thread again when I get familiar with this site...

Sande and Bagel

Comment

I am here toooo. YEY Natalie you are an Angel!!!!! Thank you for opening your K9 house to the Cush families!!!!

I'll try to help to see which e-mails can I found.

Marcela & The Choco labs

Comment

yes! Thank you Natalie!! Bagel and I are glad to be among "family" again!!
                              Sande

Comment

Hello! Hello! Hello!

More family!!! YEAH!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X