Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello All!

Ya know Beth, there are many other uses for that blender, including the disposal of all those extra body parts and useless appendages that he may be afflicted with.
    just saying.....

Oh......and could it wait till fall maybe? Margaritas are in season now

Comment

And you know what? You all are about the only ones who can make me laugh over all this crap!!!!

See, it's your own fault! This is why you have to listen to "As Beth Days Turn" bc I love you all for making even the worst situation more tolerable!!!

Susy, I almost peed myself laughing! Nice save Glynda! And fire up the blender! You have noooooo idea how much I would looooove to do that!

Nat, I don't think he would do anything physical....but therein lies the problem. He is sick...and he loves to torture me....so I really don't know what he is capable of and I don't trust him at all. This isn't about his great love for our son....this is all about power and control and trying to keep me in line and in his life and in his twisted mind, still a part of his life...and he's mad as he** bc I told him off after he laughed at my father at my mom's viewing! This has been going on since that time believe it or not.

Then Bailey bites me....my furnace broke...and I really think Steph should get me on CMT bc my life is like even the saddest country song gone really really bad....

Next step is an eval with a psych who will finally let my son tell his story...and then hopefully he or she will see through my ex (who is very charming when he wants to be...think Ted Bundy and how many people did he fool?)...I am just praying so hard right now that we can get some distance! Mostly for my son bc I do have an order that he can only email me now and is not allowed to call me. So I do have a cushion but I need some space for my son bc he really is going through some "stuff" right now with all of this.

And tonight Bailey did the jumping out of his skin thing three times just now...I wish I knew when it was coming so I could tape it....

Love you all tons!!! Thanks for making me laugh!!!! I can't tell you how much I needed that! Beth, Bailey, always Scoobie and Allo (the catdog)

Comment

Originally posted by forscooter View Post
        And you know what? You all are about the only ones who can make me laugh over all this crap!!!!

Then Bailey bites me....my furnace broke...and I really think Steph should get me on CMT bc my life is like even the saddest country song gone really really bad....
        Beth, Bailey, always Scoobie and Allo (the catdog)
        Nah Beth....David Allen Coe says that the perfect country and western song has to include trains, you are safe for now..........
        Cheryl

Comment

Well look at this....another David Allan Coe fan!!! And that is one of my favorites!.
          Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Originally posted by Dollydog View Post
            Well look at this....another David Allan Coe fan!!! And that is one of my favorites!.
            Jo-Ann & Lady
            "before I could get to the station in my pickup truck............"
            My favorite is "just to prove my love to you."

Cheryl

Comment

I sent a PM to Susy asking what POS stands for and she hasn't responded. Does someone else want to enlighten me? Even my hubby doesn't know what it stands for!!

Comment

Politely put:

Piece of (poop)

The S doesn't stand for Spam

Comment

Thank you...Susy PM'd the translation. It's almost lady-like compared to what I would call people who mentally torture partners and children.
                  Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Ha ha! I'll see what I can do! That's a great show pitch! hahahahaha!
                    "My Life Is a Sad Country Song."

Seriously though, I am hoping that POS stays far away. You're too good for him.

Comment

I think this may be our big money-maker, Steph! Pay off all those vet bills everywhere!!!! AND pay for the Cushing's convention!

OK, I know what a POS is but what is a David Allan Coe?? Is he the country version of Poe???

And Cheryl, you have already proven your love for me!

Bailey is barely eating these days....seems fine otherwise. But no food, no Lysodren. I think he's a bit upset bc I pulled the table food from being mixed with his food. But he needs to get svelte for summer so we are at a stalemate here....plus, it isn't like him not to eat well....so we wait....we all know what a good "waiter" I am!

Love ya! Beth, Bailey, always my Scoobie, and Allo too!

Comment

Hi Beth,

Just getting caught up. Sorry you and your son have to deal with this. Sending prayers and positive thoughts that everythings works out for you and your son.

Bailey is barely eating these days
                        Could it be from the crazy hot weather we're having now? Hugs to you.
                        Luv,

Lynne and Angel Lady 7/98-3/09 Forever in my heart

Comment

Hey! Can I use my sword in this new show?! I'd be a swash-buckling fool til I landed on the floor, then it would become a country-comedy 'cuz I'd keep on swooshing...swoosh!!! swoosh!!! trying my best to chop that POS into bite sized pieces to be donated to the local zoo!

I don't like hearing that Bailey isn't eating, Beth. That just bothers me. I guess because when Squirt won't eat, something is bad wrong with her. She just doesn't turn down food! I want all our babies to have healthy appetites and enjoy their meals and when one isn't, that is worrisome. Has anything changed for him that might be effecting his appetite? Is this new for him or something he does from time to time? If he is just being a horse's patoot because he isn't getting his people food, you might try sprinkling a little stinky cheese (Parmesan) on his regular food. I have to do that with Goldie at times because she is so picky about her food; the stinky cheese makes her think it's new I guess.

You are in my prayers and thoughts (plus I keep my sword close at hand! ),
                          Hugs,
                          Leslie and the girls
                          "May you know that absence is full of tender presence
                          and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Comment

Thanks, Lynne! I am thinking of you all the time!! How are you doing???

And Leslie, put down that sword (unless you are coming up here with it!)

And sure enough, a bit after I posted last night, Bailey gobbled up his food and about an hour later, right after I gave the Lysodren....up it alllllll came! He did this choking noise, not the "usual" pre-vomiting noise he usually makes (which the whole neighborhood can here....is this TMI???) Anyway, he did not look well but not low so I rubbed his belly and tucked him in for the night. Seems a little better today. But no more Lysodren until I know for sure that whatever it is is over.

I'm not sure if it is my pessimistic attitude I seemed to have developed over the course of the last 18 months, or there is something amiss with him. He is just having periods of "weird".

I forgot to mention the other day, I took him for a walk. Usually, he loves people...any people...and will try to sniff and drool all over them. Not this weekend. He saw them, and then does his thing like he does when he sees another dog.....hides behind ME! He started pulling back, wanting to turn around, he was scared. I was shocked. I coaxed him along and he walked by them very fast without looking at them at all.

Then, a few weeks ago, he got in the part of the yard with the pool equipment and he knows darn well that he can't get out the way he was trying. Twice I had to walk around and talk him out of the spot he was in.

His elbows are getting swollen again, his eye is all goopy and I HAVE to call the vet tomorrow and make an appointment to get him in to get all this checked and his nails cut. Oh, and he is starting to get a tiny area of white nose crust. Scoobie had that but worse a few weeks before he died. What is that anyway? Does anyone know?

I don't know what to think. Most of the time he seems fine, just tired and old and lazy...but then this weird stuff happens and I think, UH OH....a touch of dementia? Is the tumor enlarging? Is the Cushing's progressing in other ways? And that jerking thing....that's why I am wondering if it isn't neuro somehow...

I can't even think about it too much bc I am not going "THERE" anytime soon again that's for sure!!! I think I will lose my mind completely! Speaking of which, I can't seem to remember where I left it!

Love ya! Beth, Bailey, always Scoobie and I can't forget Allo (he gets upset about stuff like that!)

Comment

Beth,

Ahhhhhhhhh (that's a big sigh), sorry to hear there's "more stuff" going on in your life again. I know you don't need or want this....but it looks like Bailey is gonna give it to ya' anyway! Poor guy sounds like he's just not doing so well at the moment. Hope your vet will be able to sort all this out.

Yes, you must not forget Allo....he may get his paws on your blender and make himself a Betharita!!!

Take care, my friend!

Louise
                              Munchie, 11 yr. old Mini-Schnauzer, 23.2 lbs., diabetes 10/24/12. 8 units Novolin N 2xdaily.

Comment

Hi Beth,
                                I'm sorry to hear of these new things with Bailey. Lady is now afraid of the vacuum cleaner which she used to attack. She tried to catch the mop yesterday so that is still normal.
                                She usually wags her tail and jumps up on people but she is more leery of people now to the point where she growled very, very low at one woman who was approaching us. There was another woman who she wouldn't have anything to do with....just after she had welcomed a woman she'd never met.
                                These little things certainly can be stressful as I never quite know what to expect.
                                Take care,
                                Jo-Ann & Lady

Comment

Working...
                                X