• Show
Clear All

• Re: Border collie Jack

What a sweet birthday note to your boy Jack

Happy Birthday Jack. Keep snuggling.... they love it

Louise

Comment

Happy Birthday Jack! And what a lucky day for you when you found these humans as yours!
      Jenny: 6/6/2000 - 11/10/2014 She lived with diabetes and cushings for 3 1/2 years. She was one of a kind and we miss her.

Comment

Aww, Happy Birthday Jack!! And many happy returns!!
        Mel: My monster is Vinny! He's a black lab, diagnosed with diabetes June 21, 2013. His birthdate was celebrated the last weekend of May. He left this world on July 27, 2018, he was 12 years old.

Comment

What a great story Natalie! Happy happy happy birthday Mr. Jack!!!!
          Soaphie = 15 yr old Border/Berner mix dx 07/08. ~8.25 units a.m./p.m. vetsulin, blind/deaf. Ultra Senior, Vital Beef/Bison, Brown Rice and lots of loving. Soaphie passed on October 29, 2015. Sydney = 14.5 yr old Aussie/Shar Pei mix dx 11/10. NPH-varies w/ predinisone a.m./p.m., blind/deaf. Sydney passed on June 3, 2014.

Comment

Happy Birthday/Adoption Day, Jack! Hard to believe it's been 6 years. Natalie takes great care of you and you of her!

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann

Comment

Happy birthday, Jack. Wishing you many more years of celebration and snuggles.
              Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

Happy Birthday / Adoption day. You could not have found a better keeper, than Natalie... That is for sure.

Lucky Jack

Barb
                Barb & Abby 12/24/1999-12/31/2013 ~ dx 5/10/2011 ~ Forever in my heart ~

Comment

Happy Birthday/Adoption Day to you Jack!!!!
                  Hope you get a great new toy or snack out of the deal
                  Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

He got a small dish of butter pecan ice cream (none of the nuts tho) and a "Ginormous Squirrel Stump" - six squeaky squirrels in a foot-tall plush tree stump.

He already had the smaller version from a few years ago but most of those squirrels didn't squeak anymore.

I wrapped it in brown paper and digging it out was almost as fun for him as the toy itself.

Natalie

Comment

sounds like a good time for all . ice cream sounds delicious
                      Jesse-26 lbs - 16.5 years old ,11 years diabetic, one meal a day homemade and a vitabone snack . 3 shots of Novolin( under the Relion name ) a day . Total insulin for a 24 hour period is 6.5 units of NPH insulin .
                      Jesse earned her wings on 6/21/2021

Comment

Post-wrapping paper and on to the squirrels...

Comment

LOVE it! That is one HUGE squirrel stump
                          Patty and Ali 13.5yrs 47lbs diagnosed May '08 Ali earned her wings October 27, 2012, 4 months after diagnosis of a meningioma ~ Time is precious ~

Comment

Happy Adoption Day jack you lucky devil!!! My dogs would love the squirrel thing.
                            Forbin, miss you every day. See you at the bridge Buddy.

Comment

Camellia says, along with me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK! Sorry we're a few dayze late.

Then, inexcusably, she sticks her nose into the air and says, You can have the squirrels, Jack. I don't play with toys.

While I sob and sob because Camellia doesn't play with toys

Jack; you look just wonderful. Great photographers there capturing you! Thanks for sharing your brithday with us!
                              http://www.coherentdog.org/
                              CarolW

Comment

Just celebrated Jack's 7th birthday and 6th anniversary of his adoption - with new toys, new treats, and ice cream!

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                                X