Have free test strips and glucometer to donate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have free test strips and glucometer to donate

My sweet little Pippi passed away a year ago this coming May 29. I can't believe it has already been a year. I miss her so much.

I still have her PetTest glucometer in a nice carrying case, her last box of 31 PetTest test strips, her lancet device, and a good many PetTest 21Gauge Lancets. The test strips are still good as their expiration date is August 2022. I would like to give these to a doggie in need for free.

This little glucometer worked extremely well for Pippi and seemed to be very accurate. As with all glucometers, it takes a little while to figure out if you have never used one.

The lancet device that came with her PetTest Glucometer broke, so I bought a human Relion device that worked fine with the PetTest Lancets as it is a universal lancet device. The only thing is that after the device goes off, the lancet might slip down a little, so you might need to make sure the lancet is in the right place.

My diabetic friend told me I could use a lancet a couple of times as long as it was still sharp. I did this and didn't have any problems. I always put antibiotic ointment on Pippi's little carpal pad after I used the lancet. This worked well for us.

I also have a human Relion glucometer that I used as a backup if I had run out of test strips and was waiting on them to arrive in the mail. It isn't as accurate as the PetTest gluometer, but at least you can tell if your doggie is high or low with it.

I can send all these things to a doggie in need free of charge. Please message me privately, not on this public thread, and I will get back to you.

Re: Free Glucometer & Test Strips

a year ago, how time flys eh!
    Riliey . aka Ralphy, Alice, Big Boy
    20 lb male. 5 1/2 nph insulin. 1/2 cup fromms. black cockapoo, dx Apr 2012 . 5 1\2 yrs diabetic. 2000 to 2017

Comment

Re: Free Glucometer & Test Strips

Yes. Time flies! Faster as I'm getting older, I'm afraid.

My Glucometer, Test Strips, and other diabetic products are still available to someone in need free of charge. I will mail for free. Please look at my 1st post to see what is available.

If anyone is already using a PetTest glucometer, I have lots of unused test strips that I can send. I don't want them to go to waste. The expiration date for the test strips is August 2022.

So if someone needs just the test strips, I will send those to you! The PetTest test strips will only work with the PetTest glucometer. They won't work with any other brand.

Please message me privately for any of the things I have listed on my 1st post! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X