Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sweet KirbyK passed on March 7, 2016

Kara,
    I'm so sorry for your loss of Kirby. He was lucky to have had you to love and care for him. May fond memories of him help you during this difficult time.
    Holli
    Holli & Decker // diagnosed November 5th, 2011 // Journeyed to the bridge January 26th, 2013, surrounded by his family at home // 9 years old // Levemir insulin // Hypothyroid // C1-C5 cervical spinal lesion // weight 87 lbs // Run with the wind my sweet boy. Run pain free. Holding you close in my heart till we meet again!

Comment

• Re: Sweet KirbyK passed on March 7, 2017

I'm struggling but I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughtful messages. I am managing hour by hour I miss him so much.

I'm never sure the best way to post so if I've done it incorrectly please let me know.

Originally posted by amydunn19 View Post
      Kara,

I am so very sorry about Kirby. Even though he had been declining, it doesn't make it any easier to accept. No length of time is ever enough. You did all you could possibly do and gave him a great life.

It took me months to get through the pain of losing Maggie. It does get better with time - it never goes away but eventually you feel better about it. Take care of yourself.

Rest In Peace, Kirby.
      Originally posted by jesse girl View Post
      time is so finite . it seems to go so fast but it appears you slowed it down for kirby to have a long goodbye
      Originally posted by k9diabetes View Post
      Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that Kirby passed on today... He was such a beautiful boy and I know your heart is breaking.

Kirby seemed to have a lot going on with him and he was fortunate to have such a dedicated soul to care for and love him.

Sending Kirby a kiss and a hug to you,

Natalie
      Originally posted by Auddog View Post
      Kara,

I'm so sorry to hear of Kirby's passing. It's very hard to let them go, but I hope the good memories of his life and live will comfort you during this time of grief.

I know when I had to say goodbye to my Bazzle boy, I would randomly burst into tears for a couple weeks, and you know what, that's okay. Allow yourself to cry, because it shows just how much you love and care for Kirby. I'm sure Kirby knows how much he is loved and will be missed too.

Sending cyber hugs to you and your family. Rest in peace Kirby.

Audrey
      Originally posted by bgdavis View Post
      I'm so sorry for your loss of little Kirby. You and he fought the good fight and you showed
      him true love and loyalty.

May he find peace at the Rainbow Bridge.

Bonnie and Angel Criss Ann
      Originally posted by Judi View Post
      Kara I'm so sorry to hear about Kirby. 9 years just isn't enough

He was a well loved boy in his 9 years, hugs to you and Kirby in heaven.

Judi
      Originally posted by MomofGus View Post
      My heart goes out to you in your loss of sweet Kirby. Hugs to you.

Diann
      Originally posted by farrwf View Post
      Sorry to hear of your little boy passing on, Kara.

I'm sure Kirby knows you did everything possible to care for him, and he will be waiting for you in that better place.
      Originally posted by Daisydog10 View Post
      I am so very sorry for your loss.
      Originally posted by pinkie View Post
      I am so sorry to hear about Kirby. He looks so sweet in the pictures.
      Originally posted by momofdecker View Post
      Kara,
      I'm so sorry for your loss of Kirby. He was lucky to have had you to love and care for him. May fond memories of him help you during this difficult time.
      Holli

Comment

• Re: Sweet KirbyK passed on March 7, 2016

May lovely Kirby rest in peace. No more pain for the sweet lil fellow. They take a piece of your heart but that is always the price of love.
        Mr. Shadow 11 year old mix breed, 21 lbs. , diabetes diagnosis Sept. 2015. Currently on 10 units Novolin N

Comment

Working...
        X