Bailey got his wings... June 26, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bailey got his wings... June 26, 2014

So sorry I didn't get a chance to reply sooner. I know how bittersweet these birthdays and anniversaries are - both treasured memories and sadness.

Hope your new home is a good thing for you and yours. Bailey would want you to be happy.

Natalie

Comment

Hello. Thanks all. 3 months (already) I still light a candle every night for him, haven't missed one yet. I think of him daily, I'm sure we all do. He would of loved it here, lovely garden, easy walking, very close to oval. Still. He was sick. The kids talk about him a lot more now. We have put up (some) photos, (takes awhile they need to all fit nicely!)

But everything else is going great. Lined up a cat in a month or so. Burmese I think! The kids are gonna love it, and it will be nice to have a pet in the house again, feels empty. Still, I cannot wait to get a cocker spaniel pup, its in the works but they are $2000 which is a lot!! There is a breeder an hour or so away so hopefully we can arrange for one. Very exciting (yes, I love dogs more than cats lol)

Hope everyone else is doing ok with the usual troubles and tribulations that life brings. So nice to hear from everyone I feel at home here. :-)

Geoff
      Geoff & Bailey - 15 September 2002 - 26 June 2014 - Went to the rainbow bridge. He will be sorely missed - Love you Bailey 11 y/o Spoodle dx Dec 2011 - 18 units of Protaphane, 5 units of Humalog, on Prednefrine Forte for his cataracts and Cosopt for his glaucoma

Comment

new,
        saw your post, I'm so sorry about you Baily...
        hugs to you!
        Cosmo 9 y/o Yorkie 20 LBS, DX 9/16/14 Novolin N 3 u BID. DX w Cushings 2 yrs ago, hepatomegaly, pancreatitis, peritonitis, gall bladder disease, heart block, BPH, bil fluxating patellas.

Comment

Hi Geoff!

Glad you are all settling into your new home, and bringing some 4 legged love into your life.

Keep us posted!

Laura
          Laura & Charlie 29 lb male lhasapoo diagnosed October 2013. 16ish units of Novolin N. 1 & 1/3 cup of Natural Balance Fat Dog twice a day. An egg with breakfast and chicken with dinner. Shares string cheese with us late afternoon. Cyclosporine ointment for KCS. Blind from cataracts January 2014. Crossed the rainbow bridge 2/1/2016 at 14.5 years

Comment

Hi Geoff! Glad to hear from you. And so glad to hear about your kitten and future puppy. I can tell you that while getting Spirit didn't make the pain of losing Sparky vanish, it sort of compartmentalized it. It's hard to be completely caught up in grief when there's another pup that needs - and deserves - to be loved to the moon and back as well. Getting Spirit allowed me to move forward on some level. I still miss Sparky, and still cry over him - but it's no longer the only thing I think about, and that's probably healthy.
            Sparky Love, diagnosed March 5, 2014. Enrolled in Kinostat study to prevent cataract formation. Pancreatitis June 16, 2014 - hospitalized for 6 days in the ICU. Went to the Rainbow Bridge June 23, 2014. I love you very much, baby.

Comment

Working...
            X